Friday, July 30, 2010

Belated Feliz Cumpleaños

On July 24, our sweet Ely turned a year old.

We knew we wanted to mark the occasion. R's family is rather large when you consider aunts, uncles and cousins. For space and because July weather is iffy, we needed a tent. Here's the inside...

And the elephant dress that Ely's grandma made her for her Elephant-themed party.
The elephant fun straws that I meant to give to the kids as favors and only remembered to give away about three of them....

The perfect plate that gave fuel to my elephant-themed party idea.
Ely's grandpa working hard to save the "fondant" (which turned didn't turn out to be fondant-y at all. What can I say? I got cocky thinking I could pull that off.
Finally got the frosting on the cake and topped it off with a bow...
and the refreshments...



No comments:

Post a Comment